19.6.14

Graduating... Now what?!

Okay so I know I haven't blogged in a verrrrrryyyyyy long time, but thats because this past year has been my final year of my Psychology degree. So you can forgive me right? With uni work piling up and working part time I just did not have the time or energy to read a blog never mind write one. However I am fully committed now to blogging my ass off and getting back onto my blogging game. Soon I will be moving to Manchester which is bigger and more importantly has more make up stands (yes that was an important factor to me). I am so excited to get back into the swing of things and to start working full time and save some money for a house of my own some day. 
If you have any blog posts you would like to see please feel free to leave a comment below I know my blog has had no activity for a long time but please show some support as I will be posting at least twice a week. 

Have a lovely day ladies!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment