5.8.13

Face Of The Day : Purple smokey eye

Hello lovely ladies!

I hope you have been enjoying the summer and making the most of the weather :)
Todays post is just is a quick FOTD which is most suited for an evening out however if you want to rock this during the day time you GO GIRL!
Here it is..




Face: 
Ysl le tient touche eclat BD50 
Ganier eye roller medium 
Collecetion illuminating touch concealer 3 Glow 
Benefit hoola bronzer
Sleek Rose gold blush 

Eye: 
Urban decay eyeshadow primer 
Half baked from the naked palette all over the lid 
For the purple I used a mix of two purple shade from my BH Cosmetics 3rd edition palette put this in the crease and along bottom lash line
Sin from the naked palette as a highlight 
Rimmel scandaleyes kohl kajal in purple below my bottom lash line 
Rimmel scandaleyes kohl kajal in nude on my waterline 
AND don't forget blend blend blend

Lips
Nyx lipliner in nude 
Mac lipstick in modesty 

Hope you enjoyed this ladies! 
If you would like to see a particular post then leave a comment down below and I will get round to it. 



1 comment:

  1. wooow wonderful makeup!!
    maybe you check out my blog or we can even follow each other ;)

    http://cosmeticcomforts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete