2.8.13

Favourites: July

Hello my fellow beauty obsessed friends, 

Today's post is my July favourites, I'm sure you will have come across posts like this before but in case you haven't I will be telling you about all the products I have loved this month and why I have been loving them. 




1. First up we have Garnier Body Ultimate Beauty Oil: This oil is great as it has a spray so you can just spritz it all over your body as soon as you jump out of the shower. Its great at locking in moisture and giving the skin a nice healthy glow which is what when the weather is as a gorgeous as it has been these last few weeks. 

2. The body shop body mist in Mango: This is a lovely summer sent that easy and light to wear and I got this for half price early on in the month. BARGAIN! 

3. Mac MSF natural in Medium dark: This is not for those with oily skin it will no nothing for keeping oiliness at bay. However I have dry skin mainly but  can get a little sweaty during the hotter months. I find this is theonly powder that does not cake up on me  no matter how much I apply I can get over how much I love this stuff. Its smooths our skin and locks foundation in so that you have a flawless yet natural complexion. HOLY GRAIL product for sure!!!

4. YSL False lash effect mascara: Again another HOLY GRAIL product this just does everything for my lashes that I could possibly want lengthens, thickens, the works!!! My eyelashes just love this stuff. 

5. Benefit Hoola Bronzer: I have always had trouble finding the right shade to contour with. I used to use sleek contour kit but found that it was just making me look muddy as the colour was too warm. This hoola bronzer is perfect because its cool toned and looks like a perfect shadow shade for contouring. 

6. Benefit Dallas blush: This is yet again another HOLY GRAIL product its the perfect colour and it is the only blush that I can use without contouring so its great for those days where I don't have much time. Its a pinkish brown colour that has a slight shimmer however the shimmer is hardly noticeable. 

7. 17 Instant Glow in gold bronze: This is an amazing dupe for Bobbi Browns shimmer brick or Diors Amber diamond. It gives a perfect sunkissed glow definitely a firm favourite for summer. 

8. Urban decay All Nighter spray:  This is a must have if your a sweaty betty like me! This has been amazing for summer party's  I will spray this all over my face before a BBQ or night out and my make-up will stay put and slip and slide everywhere. MUST HAVE ladies!!! 


And that's it for my July favourites  I know a lot of them are holy grail product but that is because this is my first favourites posts so I had to include my firm favourites. 

If you have any questions or want more detail regarding these product leave and comment below as I always try and reply to everyone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment