25.8.13

Ysl Touche Elcat Concealer/Highlighter pen : Shade 3


Okay so I caved and bought into the hype surrounding this pen! I took the plunge and forked out £25 of my hard earned cash on this bad boy! Although I have only used this a couple of times I can already say that it was worth the money. It the perfect amount of concealer that I am after, okay so the coverage isn't great but I feel that full coverage concealer isn't ideal for everyday wear it looks unnatural. This does one better in the sense it brightens the under eye area making you look more awake and bright eyed without masking or caking your under eye in a heavy concealer. Don't get me wrong there are them special occasions where I want to conceal everything and go all out with the Kimmy K concealer and contour duo, but for everyday this is perfect! The only problem I have with it is that its only 2.5ml which is not very much so I am not sure if this will last too long. BUMMER! 

I have mine in shade 3 light peach and its a perfect match! However shade 1 is meant to be universal and work on all skin tones, I might have to put that to the test. 

Have you ladies tried this? If so how long did it last you with everyday wear?


2 comments:

  1. I think highlighting under the eye can fool people better than a full coverage concealer :) lovely post!
    http://daisyandmints.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete