23.8.13

The body shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Balm ..♥


Well, Well, Well ladies... 



If you follow my blog you will have seen this in my wishlist post, which means I have waited a month for this baby to go on sale. After numerous trips to The Body Shop asking if it's in yet only to be sent away empty handed, the finally had it! I snapped it up straight away! 





It retails for £12 but at the moment The body Shop has some amazing offers on such as 30% off in you buy three products! Bargain alert!!!! 


Anyway this Product is a cleansing balm which means you apply it to a dry face, you do not have to remove your make up for hand it will remove all traces of make up perfectly. Its solid in the tin as you can see, but as soon as you massage it into your face it melts in to a lovely oil which melts away make up. The smell is pleasant but subtle and very calming lovely after a hard day at work. After working this into my skin for about a minute I dampen my muslin cloth (£2.50 from the same range, as shown in the picture) with hot water and wipe away my make up and the cleanser. I haven't been using a toner or even a moisturiser for that matter, I just dry off my face and head to bed. 

In the morning MY OH MY! 

My skin has never felt so smooth and plump! Even a lady at a beauty counter commented how hydrated my skin was! I have only been using this product for the past week but I think its amazing! definitely a holy grail item me thinks! 

Have you tried this? what is your holy grail cleanser? 


4 comments:

  1. I've bought this a few days ago, still haven't had the chance to use it. How you finding it Hun? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing! I love it, don't even bother with wipes anymore this does the entire job for me.
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I just ordered this, so excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will love it! my skin has never looked better!

      xx

      Delete