13.8.13

Review: Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Eyeshadow in Ebloui

Hello my lovely ladies!

Today I have a review for you on the Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Eyeshadow in Ebloui!







This was a lovely gift from my husband and my very first piece of Chanel make-up which is exciting! As you can see the packaging is beautiful very elegant and chic, it would look lovely displayed on a dressing table. The colour of this is like no other I have seen, its a brown/deep red colour however its the perfect balance of the two to really make your eyes POP! The shimmer running through this is pretty heavy so if sparkle isn't your thing then this may not be for you. The formula of this product is great, its like a pressed pigment mixed with a cream eyeshadow. The feel when applying this is very spongy and light but the pigmentation is still very strong!

This is a perfect for a one stop smokey eye!

This product is very luxurious and definitely not for those on a budget at a price of £24. However it a great product and perfect for a gift or even a little treat for yourself if you have the money.

If you are wanting to play around with cream eyeshadows but are on a budget I suggest trying out the Maybelline colour tattoos out.

If you would like to see this in action comment below and I will post a picture of my one stop smokey eye!!



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you hun! I've done the same for you hun!
      Really like your blog!

      Natasha xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi, i've nominated you for the Liebster award, I'd be great if you took part. All the details are over on my blog :)

    http://hiiiitsgeorgina.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html

    Georgina xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww OMG thank you :-) I will definitely take part hun!

      Natasha xxx

      Delete
  3. hey! i've just nominated you for the Liebster Award:)
    more information in my blog post:)
    http://notso-girly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html
    Good Luck! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the color Illusiore and it is gorgeous!
    Jennifer
    Nature With Nurture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been wanting to try that colour!

      xx

      Delete