19.8.13

Mac Haul + Some little extras






So I have been going a little crazy with mac lipsticks lately I now own 9 and my collection is ever growing. I managed to pick up 6 lovely mac lipsticks: Impassioned, Vegas volt, Rebel, Patisserie, Angel and Girl About town. Yes I think I am becoming obsessed ladies! There are still more I want!

Next I picked up Mac prolong wear concealer in NC30 this is a repurchase and I must say I love this stuff for a full coverage I had no sleep concealer and its pretty easy to work with.

I then wanted to get a few things from Nyx...

Firstly I was on the hunt for a good contour shade as I found all the ones I had were too warm and bronze to create a natural shadow. I picked up NYX blush in taupe and although I have only used it twice now I have to say this is the best shade for contouring as it is a slighty grey brown colour. My only issue is that it is a tad bit chalky and hard to blend, I am no on the hunt for a high quality dupe for this colour.

I then picked up three lip liners from NYX which I needed as nudes do not work for me unless I pair them with a lipliner. I got Natural, Peekaboo neatural and Deep red.

Lastly I got a lovely present of my Husband which came in a lovely Chanel bag, Yes it was the Chanel D'ombre Eyeshadow! For a full review click here


If you would like to see any reviews of these products let me know in the comments :-)


2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul, makes me want to go shopping hah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah I'm so bad with money I just can't stop spending hun. lol I'm too obsessed with make up xx

      Delete